Behind the scenes of our Christmas photo-shoot, Justine Legault; our recent model & former Elle Quebec cover girl takes a well-deserved mini espresso break to tell us about her excitement of our latest collection. And when asked to pick her favourite style, she flicked through the rails for what seem to be an eternity before finally narrowing it down to her top 5 picks and explains why these styles would win a spot in her wardrobe, this winter and many more winters to come.
1) Justine proves that our midnight lace jacquard jacket is a wear-everywhere wonder when she opted for a classy yet casual ‘how to wear it’ look, “I would wear this jacquard jacket with a regular blouse, jeggings and long boots”. Or pair with matching skirt for an elegant formal look.
2) “A sophisticated & modern shirt with a 70’s/80’s flow that can be dressed both up and down…that’s more my style” is when we saw our charming black & gold leaf shirt gets picked by this blonde beauty.
3) A charcoal waterfall cardigan is an essential piece in any Autumn/Winter’s wardrobe, so it was to no surprise when Justine picked this as her “comfy, easy to fit with other styles” piece.
4) We personally think that Justine pulled off the poncho look perfectly; a great, winter must-have style that she admits is set in her favourite colour: “Purple is my favourite colour. I think purple looks good on everyone.” We completely agree with you Justine!
5) Since Christmas is the season to dress to impress, we can’t blame her when piece de resistance was the black sequin dress. But she also reveals her firm choice of this feminine charm attire was because she felt, “comfortable yet sexy, and you feel sexiest when you are most comfortable in what you are wearing!” Spoken like a wise woman Justine!